Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Leonardo DiCaprio To Make Movie About Online Poker Cheating!


Yes, it´s true. DiCaprio has announced that he is making a movie about the Online Poker Industry in Costa Rica, and no doubt this has been fueled by the huge UltimateBet and Absolute Poker Online Poker Cheating Scandals and Scams. I don't know how much of movie will entail actual cheating online, as the script is being kept secret, but you can bet it will be heavily depicted. I imagine that this yet untitled film will be released sometime in 2011, and all I can say is that I hope it's better than all these brick and mortar poker films we've been subjected to the past few years.

Also, the new poker documentary All-In has been released this week. I haven't seen it and don't know how and if it treats cheating in poker, but I imagine it's a bad as all the rest of them. If any of you see it, let me know how much poker cheating there is in it.