Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Safest Online Poker Sites

In each of my posts for the next 10 days, I will include a paragraph about one of the 10 safest online poker sites, which I have determined through accumulated data including player reporting since I began keeping track in November, 2006. Although you can see the exact order of these top 10 sites on my Safety Ratings Page, the difference in relative degree of safety between them is very small, which is to say that they all are very safe sites, and in my opinion distance themselves from the rest of the sites I have not ranked. You can see my overall reviews of these sites on my Reviews Page.

The bottom line is that if you play poker online, I suggest that you play on these sites.

TITAN POKER:

Titan Poker has been stable and well run since its inception. It is the leading poker room in the iPoker network, developed by the top software firm PlayTech. Like everyone else, the network suffered a loss in volume with the new U.S. gaming regulations, but it is recovering fast and is back to being one of the leaders in the online industry. I have not seen any evidence of serious cheating since I've been monitoring this site. Both collusion and bot play have been well below the industry average, and Titan Poker has never appeared on my list of unsafe sites. For my complete review of Titan Poker, click here.