Sunday, March 16, 2008

PokerStars is Number-One Safe Online Poker Room!

In spite of all the recent online poker cheating scandals, PokerStars has remained free of this widespread scandalous activity and in my opinion sits above the rest of the major poker sites as far as anti-cheating is concerned. It has taken over the number-1 ranking of my top-10 safe online poker rooms, and I expect it to hold that position for quite a while. To see current safety ratings, click here.

POKER STARS is at the top of the online poker world. It features a giant player base, a very satisfying game play experience, and a well-run organization that efficiently handles issues of import to players such as customer service, banking, and security. I have not seen any evidence of serious cheating since I've been monitoring this site. Both collusion and bot play have been well below the industry average, and PokerStars has never appeared on my list of unsafe sites. For my complete review of PokerStars, click here.